Become a Member - Join or Renew today!
EMACT's membership year begins on July 1st and ends June 30th every calendar year, and your group may join at any time throughout the year. Community theatre companies or groups must be members of EMACT to enjoy member benefits and services, which include:
- participation in the DASH program, or the DASH Plus program which offers the opportunity to receive feedback on productions from other theater practitioners in our community;
- submission of all adjudicated productions to the annual DASH awards;
- educational and workshop opportunities on topics such as financial planning, grant writing, technical topics, and more;
- member assistance grants;
- exposure on the EMACT.org website and social media;
- networking opportunities with other EMACT members;
- access to local and regional festivals through EMACT's AACT membership;
- participation in a thriving community of theaters and people in eastern Massachusetts.
2019-20 Membership Levels
- Basic Level - $75
- Enhanced Level - $140, includes 2 DASH entries (a savings of $10 over submitting DASH separately)
- Enhanced Plus Level - $170, includes two DASH Plus entries (a savings of $20 over submitting DASH Plus separately)
Membership for the 18-19 Season has closed.
We will go live with membership for the 19-20 season after our Annual Meeting on June 22, 2019. If you have any questions about your 18-19 EMACT Membership, or becoming a member of EMACT, please contact Membership Director Jenny Fielding at email@example.com.
Please be aware of the following regarding DASH consultations:
- A DASH application must be filled out for each show you wish to have reviewed IN ADDITION to your Membership Application. While you may pay for your DASH Applications as part of our Enhanced and Enhanced Plus levels, the DASH application provides us the information we need for each of the shows you want DASHed (title, dates, etc.)
- DASH applications must be submitted a minimum of 30 days prior to the opening performance. We regret that any applications submitted within 30 days of opening will not receive a consultation due to the coordination required to schedule and assign consultants to the 100+ shows we review each year.
- Applicants must also complete a Professional Disclosure Statement for each submitted production. A copy will be emailed to you following receipt of your application.
Thank you and welcome to EMACT!